• Custom hydrographic design using 1-5 images.
• We are the only company in Australia that can offer this custom process.
• After checkout, send your images to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please avoid using screenshot images) You will then receive a demo image for your approval prior to printing.
• As each image is individual our designer will arrange the images in the best possible way suitable to hydrographics, we are unable to guarantee exact placement of the images.
• Once approved we will then print and manufacture your new hard hat within 7-10 working days. (Delivery time is additional)
The V-Gard Elite Hard Hat with Fas-Trac dial ratchet suspension is built to last and designed to work just as hard as you do. Suitable for all construction, mining and industrial applications.
The MSA V-Gard Helmet, with its distinctive trademark “V” design, is a world recognised brand known for comfort, quality and durability.
About the hat:
• Robust design, durable shell construction.
• Replaceable sweatband prevents perspiration build-up.
• Extended peak for greater visibility and extra protection from the sun and rain.
• Glaregard® Surface underbrim to reduce reflective glare.
• 100% LEGAL & tested to meet SAI Global Standards.
• One size fits most with a comfortable Fas-Trac dial ratchet harness size ranging from approx. 53cm – 66cm.
• Earmuff & visor attachment slots.
• Chin strap compatible.
About the design:
• Each hat is individually dipped and completely unique.
• This is NOT A STICKER so any future defects or cracks can be spotted as in accordance with Australian & UK law.
• Our designs cover the entire outside of the hard hat and will not fade or easily scratch.
• 100% LEGAL & fully tested to meet Australian & NZ Standards AS/NZS1801 & British Standards BS EN 397:2012.
• Due to the hydrographic process, the pattern position and sizing of the images may vary from the pictures. Stretching and some fading is common with hydrographic processes.
• All designs are MADE TO ORDER.
Care and Maintenance of Hard Hats:
All components, shells, harnesses, headbands and accessories should be visually inspected at least weekly for signs of dents, cracks, penetration or other damage due to impact or rough treatment which may reduce the degree of safety originally provided. All hard hats must be replaced if damaged, no matter how new or old they are.
Manufacture Date: Each helmet, when manufactured, has a year and month of manufacture stamped onto the inside of the shell near the peak for easy reading. The arrow in the stamp points to the month and the arrow overlays the arrow. For example, if the arrow points to 9 and the number is 12 - then the helmet was manufactured in September 2012.
Use By Date: Under Australian law, the use by date is 3 years from the date of issue of the hard hat. However, this is a guide only and depending on usage, storage and condition this time frame may vary. The date of issue may not be the same as the date of manufacture. At the time of issue, the hard hat should be marked with the issue date on the sticker located on the inside of the shell.
Components of harnesses may deteriorate more rapidly in service and harnesses should be replaced at intervals not longer than 2 years.
Customise Your Own MSA Cap
Change of mind:
We are happy to refund if you simply change your mind, however the following must apply:
• The return shipping from yourself to us is at your cost.
• The item must have been purchased within the last 30 days.
• The goods must be returned in an as new, resellable condition as they were provided. Damaged or modified items will not be accepted.
• We will refund the cost of the product only. The shipping will not be refunded.
• The above does not apply to custom designs. No returns available on custom made hard hats, including customisation with names.
Error/Wrong item sent:
Sometimes we can make mistakes. If we have sent you the wrong item or made a mistake in any way we will email you a return pre-paid shipping label to return the incorrect item. We just ask you to drop the return item to your local Post Office at your earliest convenience. We will then re-send the correct item to you.
All items are checked for physical damage prior to leaving Cool Hard Hats. If you believe your item is faulty you will need to send us proof in the form of a picture via email. Alternatively you can send the item to us to verify. If we believe your item is faulty we will send you a replacement.