The popular Pro Choice Wide Brim Hard Hat with dial ratchet suspension is lightweight and built to last. Suitable for all construction, mining and industrial applications.
Providing the most secure fit in head protection, the ratchet harness allows you to quickly & easily adjust your hard hat with minute precision & without having to remove it from your head.
About the hat:
• Lightweight, durable shell.
• Replaceable cotton sweatband prevents perspiration build-up.
• Full brim extends coverage to over the neck & ears.
• Slightly shorter front peak allowing for good upward vision.
• 100% LEGAL & tested to meet SAI Global Standards.
• Comfortable 6 point dial ratchet harness.
• One size fits most with the harness size ranging from approx. 53cm – 66cm.
• Chin strap compatible.
• Vented for increased circulation & comfort.
About the design:
• Each hat is individually dipped and completely unique.
• This is NOT A STICKER so any future defects or cracks can be spotted as in accordance with Australian & UK law.
• Our designs cover the entire outside of the hard hat and will not fade or easily scratch.
• 100% LEGAL & fully tested to meet Australian & NZ Standards AS/NZS1801 & British Standards BS EN 397:2012.
• Due to the hydrographic process, the pattern position and sizing of the images may vary from the pictures. Stretching and some fading is common with hydrographic processes.
• All designs are MADE TO ORDER.
Care and Maintenance of Hard Hats:
All components, shells, harnesses, headbands and accessories should be visually inspected at least weekly for signs of dents, cracks, penetration or other damage due to impact or rough treatment which may reduce the degree of safety originally provided. All hard hats must be replaced if damaged, no matter how new or old they are.
Manufacture Date: Each helmet, when manufactured, has a year and month of manufacture stamped onto the inside of the shell near the peak for easy reading. The arrow in the stamp points to the month and the arrow overlays the arrow. For example, if the arrow points to 9 and the number is 12 - then the helmet was manufactured in September 2012.
Use By Date: Under Australian law, the use by date is 3 years from the date of issue of the hard hat. However, this is a guide only and depending on usage, storage and condition this time frame may vary. The date of issue may not be the same as the date of manufacture. At the time of issue, the hard hat should be marked with the issue date on the sticker located on the inside of the shell.
Components of harnesses may deteriorate more rapidly in service and harnesses should be replaced at intervals not longer than 2 years.
Fiji Pro Choice Wide
If you have purchased a name, the colour will be chosen by our designers as patterns will vary.